TERMS & CONDITIONS
Delivery orders are accepted if the following criteria are met:
Modify/Cancel the online order
- The customer's delivery location falls within the permitted delivery zone of the designated Salad Express.
- The delivery address being mapped to the nearest delivery joints that delivers to the customer's delivery location.
- Online availability of the outlet to accept and process the order.
- In the event, the customer's delivery location is not listed within the permitted delivery zone of the delivery joints the order cannot be placed. However, you may choose to pick up your order from the nearest Salad Express delivery joints.
- If the customer wishes to check on the progress of the order, they may do so by calling the outlet directly.
- In the event an order which is paid via credit card is cancelled due to non-availability of the ordered product, the amount will be reversed back to the customer. The transaction will reflect in the next month statement.
- Salad from Salad Express is for immediate consumption only (within 30 minutes from time of delivery).
- The customer is responsible to ensure that they are fully aware of all terms and conditions when making a purchase on www.saladexpress.in
- Khona Salad Express Private Limited reserves the right to change/modify these terms and conditions at their own discretion.
- The images shown are from representative purposes only and the actual product may vary in size, colour, etc.
- Khona Salad Express Private Limited reserves the right to change any part or piece of information on this website without any notice to customers or visitors.